Thursday, August 18, 2016

write

I'm going to write like I mean it,
my life is a bore, my friends are ajar
at the doors of their own perception,
my imagination is wider than my scope
of words and my heart pounces on love,
i'm crazy about life but i am not living
like i should, i give into fear, FEAR that
breaks my bones, cuts my tongue, makes me
cold, like a corpse, like ashes man! when
did i become someone so cruel, so dishonest, so limp,
so closed up, so.

Learn fucker, walk, take a bloody step ahead i will not die in this process,
i am dead now but I can resurrect, I can be bold, love fucker, love stop being
so fucking miserable in this self imposed circus of loneliness and hopelessness,
refusing to see other people, to simply gaze and appreciate like a child, when did
i go so so old and rigid that a simple exchange can shatter me.

its pathetic how i pressurize my brain to forget, those brilliant, amazing, life altering moments
i lived a time ago, i live them still, how can i forget like i don't know them from before, to feel again, to treasure that time isn't a failure, it is a triumph, it happened, it existed man, shameful the way i looked away until i could see nothing, just the darkness, just the white page of dissonance.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment