Friday, August 19, 2016

unknown

We do not know when we will die. That's as far as I've got. I never know how to start things, how to begin- it is a simple matter of the left foot forward and then the right or is it just impossible existential crisis of faith and despair, the cosmos of unending meaningless choices that come full circle.

I- there unleashed, the mighty, self serving and violent phoneme that is I. It rolls off the tongue, smooth and ends with a satisfying release of air toward the end. 'I' see only 'I' and beyond is the vast unexplored wilderness of 'They and 'Them'. A line you draw in the sand, separate from, different from.

It is easy for us snuggle into depression. It must be the coziest spot in the room, one lunges at it, the incomparable ecstasy that comes from holding the switch of self destruction, the power to tear yourself apart, no body else can do it to you because you can laugh at their face once last time in some kind of nihilistic triumph.


No comments:

Post a Comment