Tuesday, November 1, 2011

do i have anything more to say?
you don't have to answer that. i'm pondering, listening to the kings again. music lets me get my tone right. 
the feel of a rainy afternoon is so beautiful, it inspires absolute laziness, adds zing to the sleepiness you feel even at 3, because you stayed up all night writing angry things...it's totally exhausting i'll let you know.
it does feel better in the morning though, i think i'm cheering up a little as i write this....
maybe not. 
thank god, the music is back on again. when i read the blog with kings on the background, it reads much better somehow... music complements words, yes it does.
aah. this is steadily becoming a journal or something similarly straining, for you not for me, i'm enjoying myself thoroughly. 
right now, i'm trying to think of home, trying to miss it but you know what- i miss the place, the beauty, the winter and the smell of earth after the storm. i don't miss my house or the people i'm relatives with.
my parents  must be missing me. i don't know if i miss them... do i even like them?... that i do of course.

i guess it's all out of necessity, love is necessary. it lets you understand but at the same time remain ignorant and naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment