Saturday, October 29, 2011

readdressed

i'm a confused person.
i like lots of things, speak sparsely to many people
and i smoke and drink.
that doesn't explain why i'm confused,
but why do you care anyway.
i guess i have friends
but i'm not a good one,
i'm quite engrossed in my shoes or the
colour of my tea.
i act interested but truthfully
i do not give a fuck about
anyone else's crappy day
because someone didn't say
what this person wanted to hear
or generally because the state of the world
is pissing off to say the least.
even i'm pissed off,
pissed off at you, at her, at him
at the dog for walking on the streets
or the stranger for wearing shades
or that woman looking at me wondering
why i look like i do.
people generally piss the fuck out of me
always; fucking self centered pricks with
opinions on everything, walking around with
loud speakers to make themselves heard
at whoever's cost.
fuck everybody, fuck me too for breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment